Philly D found yoga because he wanted to impress a girl. After his very first Modo Yoga class he was a changed man and began a journey that has allowed him to grow into a better father, speaker and teacher. His style of teaching is inspirational and educational. See below for his program offerings and yoga background.
Philly D is the co-owner of Moksha Yoga Minneapolis. He is humbled by practice daily and teaches with humility and inspiration. He bows with gratitude to his teachers Jessica Roberston & Ted Grand, Frank Jude Boccio, Susi Hatley Aldous, Michael Stone and everyone of his students.
- Moksha Yoga 500 hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
- Moksha Level Two Teacher Training
- Yoga For Cancer Survivor Training
- Yoga Therapy Teacher Training with Susi Hatley Aldous
- Mindfulness Yoga Teacher Training with Frank Jude Boccio
- Year long Refuge in Buddhist Precepts with Poep Sa, Frank Jude Boccio
- Currently in a Dharma Teacher Training with Poep Sa, Frank Jude Boccio